****COVID-19 UPDATE: During this world-wide pandemic, we are experiencing longer than anticipated delivery times. We are working with our suppliers to get stock as quickly as possible. However alot of this stock come from China or USA and with those countries having their own lock-down issues, there wil be inevitable delays. Australia Post has also advised us of delays they are experiencing with unprecidented demand on their parcel delivery service that delays are to be expected. Please be patient with us, we will do our best to get the items you need delivered to you as soon as we practically can - BUT EXPECT DELAYS. Thank you********
How much does delivery cost?
- FREE standard delivery within Australia for orders value over $150*.
- Standard $10 Delivery fee on any order under $150*
- All our goods are sent with either Australia Post or a private courier company. Standard Post can in some cases can take up to 15 working days to get to you, please be mindful of this when placing an order.
- *Freight costs or freight free exclude bulky furniture items
- *Freight costs or freight free excludes remote locations within Australia, as outlined by Australia Post or our private courier. Any extra costs will be calculated once we receive your order. We will contact you with details of what these costs are.
- We will not delivery to PO Boxes or Parcel Locker boxes.
- We highly recommend delivery to a business address where someone will be to available to sign for it.
- Your order must be signed for.
- If it is being dispatched by Australia Post, they may contact you to offer you options at the time of delivery.
- We will dispatch your order when all stock items are available and in stock.
- Stock is dispatched from our Melbourne, Victoria warehoues.
What if my order hasn't arrived in the estimated time?
If you're waiting to receive your parcel and you think it should have arrived by now:
- The delivery times listed above are from the time the parcel is dispatched, not from the time you place your order. So make sure you count the days from the dispatch date, not from the order date. Also, "working days" means Monday to Friday only, and doesn't include public holidays.
- Check at your local post office or mail centre to see if they are holding it there for you. Sometimes the posties forget to leave a card to tell you to pick the parcel up.
- If you are having the parcel delivered to work, check with your colleagues and with the mailroom to see if they have seen your parcel.
- Check your order tracking to make sure the shipping address was correct.
- Done all the above, and still no parcel? Email us with your order number and we'll look into it for you.
Prior to returning any items, a return authority will need to be raised. Please email us with details of the product, order number, purchased date and why you want to return the item.