How much does delivery cost?
- FREE standard delivery within Australia for orders value over $100.
Delivery time varies between 1 and 15 working days. Please note these packages are not trackable.
- Standard $10 Delivery fee on any order under $100
Delivery time between 1 – 10 working days.
All our goods are sent with either Australia Post or a private courier company. Standard Post can in some cases can take up to 15 working days to get to you, please be mindful of this when placing an order.
It is always best to have your parcel delivered to an address where someone will be to available receive it. A business address is good for this reason, but if you are having your parcel sent to work, remember to include your company’s name (and the department or level where you work).
Please note, if you order and pay for an item that is out of stock, your order will be sent once all items are in stock.
What if my order hasn't arrived in the estimated time?
If you're waiting to receive your parcel and you think it should have arrived by now:
- The delivery times listed above are from the time the parcel is dispatched, not from the time you place your order. So make sure you count the days from the dispatch date, not from the order date. Also, "working days" means Monday to Friday only, and doesn't include public holidays.
- Check at your local post office or mail centre to see if they are holding it there for you. Sometimes the posties forget to leave a card to tell you to pick the parcel up.
- If you are having the parcel delivered to work, check with your colleagues and with the mailroom to see if they have seen your parcel.
- Check your order tracking to make sure the shipping address was correct.
- Done all the above, and still no parcel? Email us with your order number and we'll look into it for you.
Prior to returning any items, a return authority will need to be raised. Please email us with details of the product, order number, purchased date and why you want to return the item.